Mereo BioPharma is an innovative leader in the biopharma sector with a focus on developing and optimizing the value of novel medicines acquired from large pharmaceutical companies designed to address significant unmet medical needs in rare and specialty disease areas.
Mereo BioPharma plans to build a rare and orphan disease commercial business based on products acquired from major pharmaceutical companies.
Mereo has acquired an initial mid-late stage portfolio of three exceptionally well characterised novel products for the treatment of diseases with considerable unmet medical need from Novartis Pharma AG.
Each of these programmes has a comprehensive dataset for both pre-clinical and proof-of-concept clinical studies.
- 13 Nov 2017 Mereo receives EMA PRIME designation for BPS-804 to treat osteogenesis imperfecta
- 30 Oct 2017 Mereo BioPharma announces agreement with AstraZeneca AB for an exclusive license and option to acquire AZD9668
- 18 Sep 2017 Mereo BioPharma to Present at Cantor Global Healthcare Conference on 26 September 2017
Events and conferences
- 26 Sep 2017 Mereo BioPharma to present at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference in New York, 25-27 September 2017
- 19 May 2017 Mereo BioPharma presented at at the American Thoracic Society meeting in Washington, 19-24 May 2017
- 02 Apr 2017 Mereo BioPharma presented at the Endocrine Society Annual meeting in Orlando, 01-04 April 2017