Mereo BioPharma is an innovative leader in the biopharma sector with a focus on developing and optimizing the value of novel medicines acquired from large pharmaceutical companies designed to address significant unmet medical needs in rare and specialty disease areas.
Mereo BioPharma plans to build a rare and orphan disease commercial business based on products acquired from major pharmaceutical companies.
Mereo has built an initial mid-late stage portfolio of four exceptionally well characterised novel products, three from Novartis and one from Astra Zeneca, for the treatment of diseases with considerable unmet medical need.
Each of these programmes has a comprehensive dataset for both pre-clinical and initial phase 2 clinical studies.
- 02 Jan 2018 £10 million credit facility drawdown and issue of warrants
- 18 Dec 2017 Mereo Plans to Conduct Registered Initial Public Offering in the U.S.
- 13 Dec 2017 Business update
Events and conferences
- 26 Sep 2017 Mereo BioPharma to present at the Cantor Global Healthcare Conference in New York, 25-27 September 2017
- 19 May 2017 Mereo BioPharma presented at at the American Thoracic Society meeting in Washington, 19-24 May 2017
- 02 Apr 2017 Mereo BioPharma presented at the Endocrine Society Annual meeting in Orlando, 01-04 April 2017